- For Stadium Seating, Parking, Venue Policies, and Event Details, please visit nationals.com/hiphop
- Prohibited Items and Guest Conduct: https://www.mlb.com/
nationals/ballpark/ information/guest-conduct- policy
- Metal or glass containers of any kind (except for clear, factory-sealed or empty plastic water bottles no larger than one liter, juice boxes, insulin containers and baby food). Only one water bottle per person will be permitted.
- Food items not in adherence to the following policy: Single-serving food items may be brought into the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex, as long as they are contained in one of the approved bags under the Nationals then-current bag policy, or carried in your hands so the food items can be safely screened by security.
- Soft-sided coolers, hard coolers or ice chests
- Bags, except: (1) clutch bags measuring 5” x 7” x ¾” or smaller; (2) clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags measuring 16” x 16” x 8” or smaller; provided, however, that buckles, grommets, hardware or other décor may not conceal any part of the bag; and (3) diaper bags or bags used for ADA/medical reasons measuring 16” x 16” x 8” or smaller; provided, however, that on the day of purchase, bags purchased inside the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex* during the game or event at the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex* will be tagged and permitted for that day only.
- Non-collapsible umbrellas
- Brooms, poles and staffs of any kind
- Weapons (including, without limitation, pocket knives), fireworks and other illegal substances
- Camera lenses in excess of eight inches, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach balls and other inflatable items
- Laser pens and laser pointers
- Baseball bats; provided, however, that on the day of purchase, baseball bats purchased inside the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex* during the game or event at the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex* will be tagged and permitted for that day only.
- Alcohol not purchased at the Nationals Baseball Stadium Complex*
- Noisemakers not provided by the Nationals. This includes but is not limited to can-operated air horns, sirens, kazoos, whistles, and personal safety alarms. Note: Guests entering the ballpark with a personal safety alarm will be given the option of securing the device in their vehicle if they drove to the ballpark or securing it at one of the Binbox locations.
- Skateboards, hoverboards, wheeled footwear, and helmets
- Drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (including, without limitation, airborne drones which are prohibited by law)
- Self-defense sprays (including, without limitation, pepper spray and mace)
- Toy guns or toy knives (including, without limitation, water guns)
VIP TICKET FAQ
Where can I buy VIP and ADA tickets for NCoHH?
Follow these easy steps to purchase tickets:
- Find your tickets here!
- Make your selection from the available options.
- Click ‘Checkout’ and review your cart.
- Enter your payment details, select your delivery method, and click ‘Confirm.’
Are payment plans available?
Absolutely! Simply select ‘Klarna’ as your payment method at checkout to split your payment into installments. For more information on how it works, visit klarna.com.
I’m considering a ticket for NCoHH. Why do ticket prices seem to fluctuate?
This year, we have partnered with Lyte to implement fair market pricing for all VIP and ADA tickets available. Prices will fluctuate based on demand. We encourage you to purchase your tickets early to lock in a great price.
What does “fair market pricing” mean?
The price of VIP and ADA tickets will differ over time based on various ticket demand factors. What this means for you is that you are much less likely to see prices go up very quickly over a short period of time, as you’re used to with traditional price tiers in the past. Doing this will get you the ticket you want at the best possible price. Buy tickets here.
Why fair market pricing and why now?
We want as many fans to get tickets at the best possible price – always. We also like the experience for fans to be smooth and for the prices not to go up quickly and drastically within a short period of time.
Fair market pricing also helps us cut through the risk of scalper and BOT activity by removing opportunities for scalpers to arbitrage our tickets. This often leads to fairer pricing for you without the exploitation of the traditional and unaffiliated secondary market while getting as many fans at the best possible price.
Can I be reimbursed for the difference if I buy a ticket now and see a lower price later?
No. In the slight chance that prices lower, there will not be reimbursements for the difference.
If I buy a ticket now and see a higher price later, will I be charged the difference?
No. Once you purchase your ticket, you’ve locked in the price with it. Even if the price increases, the amount paid will stay the same.
How and when will I receive my ticket?
Tickets will be delivered digitally to the email address used at purchase. No physical tickets will be issued. To help minimize scalping and ensure all tickets issued for NCoHH are authentic, tickets will be sent at least 48 hours before the event date.
TICKET EXCHANGE (If Applicable)
I want to understand Lyte’s Exchange pricing:
Pricing on Lyte is based on a number of factors. These can include but aren’t limited to:
- The current demand for that ticket on Lyte
- The available inventory of tickets that have been returned to Lyte
- Pricing of same-event ticket listings on third-party marketplaces
If you’re seeing high prices, it is likely because many people are looking for that ticket type both on and off Lyte.
Our goal with pricing at Lyte is to continually undercut scalpers and third-party marketplaces by beating their prices and bringing fan activity to a safe and fraud-free environment. Over time, Lyte’s technology drives prices back toward their original value.
How do I request a ticket that is sold out?
Simply follow the same process as if you were purchasing a ticket. Request the ticket you’re looking for and lock in the price with a credit card. Once Lyte finds you a ticket, you will be charged exactly what Lyte quoted you. No hidden fees.
View or cancel your request at any time before it is filled.
Tickets will be delivered to you in your name through your selected delivery option. This means no scouring the web, dealing with strangers, or landing fake tickets. You can sit back, relax, and let Lyte do the work.
When will I know if I have tickets on the Fan-To-Fan Exchange?
Wait time depends on availability. Hang in there! Lyte has filled up to 98% of requests for other big events. Ticket returns pick up the most in the last week. That’s when the line starts moving.
What is the difference between the Lyte Exchange and other secondary market sites I’m used to?
Unlike traditional secondary market sites, Lyte is an end-to-end solution, ensuring a seamless and safe/secure transaction designed to protect your ticket’s integrity as a buyer or seller.
How does the Exchange issue tickets?
When your request is filled, you get a new ticket delivered to you in your name. All tickets purchased from the Exchange are newly issued and backed by us, so you don’t have to worry about any issues at the gate.
Why are the prices sometimes higher than face value on the Fan-To-Fan Exchange?
There are often far more people trying to buy tickets than there are tickets available. When that is the case, we sometimes have to pay over face value to people returning their tickets. Prices through Lyte’s Fan-To-Fan Exchange are typically better than prices on unofficial resale sites and all tickets sold through the Exchange are 100% guaranteed.
TICKET RETURNS (If Applicable)
I am looking to return my tickets:
If there is demand for your ticket type, you can then return your tickets on the exchange. Lyte will make you an offer on the spot—sometimes more and sometimes less than you paid, depending on the demand for tickets. Lyte will take care of finding a fan who wants to go and will deliver them a brand new ticket, meaning no emailing PDFs back and forth.
- Select ‘Return Tickets’
- Enter the email that you used to purchase the tickets on Lyte.
- If your ticket is in demand, Lyte will make you an instant offer for them. If accepted, Lyte will take your tickets and do all the work of finding a new fan to go. You’ll be paid the full amount you accepted within 3 business days after the end of the event. No hassle, no hidden fees.
- If your ticket isn’t currently in demand, you can sign up to be notified by email and/or SMS once we have buyers looking for that ticket type.
Why can’t I return my ticket before the ticket type I’m trying to return is sold out?
If there is no waitlist for tickets, there are no other fans with whom to exchange. For now, you can sign up, and we will notify you once your ticket type has sold out. We do recommend leaving your phone number to receive an SMS when you’re about to return your ticket.
Will NCoHH offer refunds or exchanges for my tickets?
NCoHH is a non-refundable event, but we understand that plans change. If you’re unfortunately unable to attend, and if the ticket type is sold out, you can look to return your ticket to Lyte through the NCoHH Lyte exchange.
When will I be paid out for my sold ticket?
Payments for sold tickets will be issued minutes after returning and refunded to the original method used for payment.
I have a question/issue with the Fan-To-Fan Exchange that is not answered here.